Please bear with me, as it looks like I’m going to be in linked list mode for the next couple of days.
- NewLC has heard that the Symbian Exposium 2004 will be held in October. This has not yet been confirmed. I’m sure that several Mobitopians will attend.
- The Chipotle web site sucks ass. There’s just no other way of putting it.
- The ladies from Atomic Kitten are taking some time off. I hope that the break is temporary.
- Wi-Fi Networking News: Wardriving is not worth a caning.
- CNet reports (in the most vague terms possible) that Lindows is distributing LindowsLive over P2P networks. Which networks? Why not set up a tracker and torrent your heart out? The article doesn’t really say much.
- Leo Laporte links to news of Gateway’s $235 Million offer for eMachines. That sounds a bit low considering how well eMachines is doing. They’re on a roll, that’s for sure. I’m drooling over the M6807 right now. Is that 64 bits in your lap or, uhh…?