I had some extra time to kill before class, so I decided to drop by a Borders on the way. After firing up my aggregator, I found some interesting links:
- CNet covers the offspring of the Opteron.
- CNet also covers the addition of fee-based customer support to the latest rev of Mozilla. There’s nothing wrong with that IMHO.
- Greg Klebus ponders the viability of using a Wiki for technical documentation on a software project.
- Jason Alexander explores the concept of “Mono Aware.”
- BSDatwork notes that OpenBSD 3.4 has begun to ship.
- CNet: Some T-Mobile Sidekicks have faulty hinges.
- Jason Kottke looks at the Segway as a personality tester.
- Slashdot wonders if Bluetooth is dead. I think not. It cites an EETimes article announcing its death. Whutevah!
I apologize in advance if this entry is malformed (from an HTML perspective). I’m putting it together by hand and don’t have a whizzy HTMLArea to double check it.