I was having network trouble earlier today, so here’s a quick roundup instead of the rant that wouldn’t post:
- ONLamp: whitespace makes reading regexen easier.
- Werner has submitted the final version of his book to his publisher.
- Geek Style points out a nice mail graphing application called mailgraph.
- Signals and Slots via Keith.
- Christoph points to a couple of tools for enforcing coding guidelines in Java.
- I’ve been using Rawdog for the past few days, I’m thinking about switching to it as my primary aggregator.