Here’s todays Mono news roundup:
- Rachel has made Glade# use attributes so binding C# widgets to the designed widgets is now easier than ever. Alp has improved this to use implicit names as well.
- Martin’s Mono debugger now has support for multi-thread debugging. Special feature: breakpoints can be defined in a per-thread basis now.
- Daniel López has checked in his Apache module to integrate Mono and Mono’s ASP.NET support as an Apache module. Gonzalo has folded his new Mono hosting classes into this module (they are now shared between XSP and mod_mono). You can get the mod_apache from CVS (module name: mod_mono).
- Mono Basic improvements: Marco has added support for more statements on the grammar.
- Zoltan has posted his Code Coverage analysis tool for Mono.