I’m getting (really) close to my disk quota on my web provider, so I’m going to keep things succinct until I can upgrade the account:
- OpenBSD Journal covers PPTP.
- Slashdot drools over an AMD Opteron (x86-64) article.
- Bill Kearney wonders out loud about RSS metadata.
- Aaron Swartz released secroll, which allows two parties to securely roll an n-sided die.
- Another reason to get a Zarus: Zarus Python.
- Wei-Ming Lee covers ASP .NET Caching for O’Reilly.
- Peter Drayton does a mic check. It’s good to know that he’s still alive.