Various bits of Mono news this evening:
- Sebastien has got DSA and RSA signatures working as well as RSA encryption. We now distribute Chew Keong TAN’s BigInteger classes.
- Brian has contributed a System.Data multiplexor in Mono, it can be found in the Mono.Data assembly. The details of this new technology are here. It works in Mono and the .NET Framework.
- Larry O’Brien has announced the candidate book for Thinking in C#. The book is Mono-friendly.
- Dan Morgan has implemented a DataGrid widget for Gtk#, you can see Windows screenshots for it here and here.
- Slides from the Mono developers for the .NET ONE conference are available now:
- Mono Keynote presentation
- Hosting the Mono Runtime
The simple embedding of Mono in Perl is available here
- The Mono JIT compiler
- Mono C# Compiler Overview
- A couple of other presentations from Miguel’s trip to Europe are available here in Open Office file format.