From the recent Open Enterprise Trends newsletter:
- Using PHP and PEAR for Web Services: a quick SOAP client.
- Open Source vs. Shared Source: It all depends on how ‘open’ you want it.
- Zend Studio 3.0 Supports Mission-Critical PHP Apps: think press release.
- #develop Offers Sharp, Open Source IDE for .NET: Grab it. Use it.
- SPML Dev Toolkit Open for Free Download: SPML is “Service Provisioning Markup Language.” You’re on your own beyond that.
- Hands On: Inside the Tricky PHP-to-XML Project: Here’s the linked tutorial on parsing XML with SAX in PHP.