Here’s a roundup from another weekend spent offline:
- Aaron Swartz has been dodging trains and dealing with parental units to get his site back up. Somehow I’d like to think that I wouldn’t take a bullet for my server, but right now I’m not too sure.
- Via Erik, via Mark, Beggregator is an RSS aggregator of some sort. I don’t have the energy to try it out tonight. Does anyone have some screenshots to share?
- Via my friend Adam, Interakt has some interesting php stuff. He also pointed out Edit-X, some kind of CMS, but the $495 pricetag doesn’t seem worth it.
- DrBacchus muses on comunnity and open source.
- Gizmodo points to a Palm C vs. Palm W celebrity deathmatch.
- addns.pl is a DynDNS.org updater written in *gasp* Perl.
- There’s a new development release of Armagetron, a pretty slick Tron Light Cycles clone that I’ve been playing since it was featured on The Screen Savers. It’s got network play too. Much fun.
- My colo’d server might be down for a few minutes between 10PM and 2AM Eastern time tonight. They’re upgrading and rebooting all of their Cisco equipment. This site won’t be affected as I still haven’t transfered it over.
- I tried to go to my local Sam’s Club today but couldn’t. Someone had driven an SUV through the front door earlier in the day. Needless to say, it was closed.